NuSwitch – Advanced Business Telephone System in the Cloud
NuSwitch is a fully managed Unified Communications as a Service is an advanced, highly scalable business telephony solution based on the 3CX open-standards, VoIP platform. NuSwitch scales from 25 to 10,000 end users per instance delivered as a monthly fee per user and includes all internal and National calls to Fixed and Mobile phones within Australia providing assurance of communication budgets.
NuSwitch End User extensions can be a desk phone, a 3CX desktop softphone app (for Windows computer or laptop or a MAC) or 3CX Mobile softphone app which allow you to take your office extension with you anywhere. With an intuitive user-interface, 3CX’s integrated softphone applications offer a full range of Unified Communications features including presence, chat, conferencing and more. Answer calls to your office phone extension via your mobile device and transfer to colleagues without asking customers to call another number. Slash your company’s mobile phone costs, increase productivity and make sure you never miss a call again!
Advanced Call Centre features provide the business with both Inbound and Outbound call management to enhance the customer experience. Advance route calls, manage queues, auto call back, record calls all from an easy to use intuitive agent interface. Call Flow Designer places the Contact Centre Supervisor in control of the Call Centre environment to effect changes quickly and efficiently and much, much more.
3CX’s integrated video conferencing is easy to use and enables businesses to save time and money by hosting virtual meetings, whilst enjoying the benefits of face-to-face communication. Video conferences can be easily launched through the 3CX web client with a few mouse-clicks and can be used for a wide variety of everyday communication needs to boost productivity and efficiency.
Support and all Work is performed during business hours Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) 9am to 5pm. If after hours work is required, this can be negotiated and will attract additional costs (quote will be provided)
|Fees & Charges||Per Month|
|NuSwitch Base (up to 25 extensions)||$999|
|NuSwitch Advanced (up to 99 extensions)||$2,999|
|All Handsets need to be purchased separately|
|Basic IP Phone (T41)||$10|
|Executive IP Phone (T46)||$15|
|Wireless Headset (Jabra 65)||$15|
|Wired Headset (Jabra 20SE)||$5|
|Conference Room Phone (CP960)||$50|
|Call Centre Queues (per Queue)||$500|
|Call Recording (per 10GB)||$100|
|Additional Digital Receptionists||$20|
|Additional 100 Number Blocks||$55|
|Additional 10 Number Blocks||$22|
Optional Additional Cost Services include:
- Additional Numbers (eg for inbound FAX) = $10 per month per number
- Additional Numbers can be provided in any Call Zone in Australia (eg Melbourne, Brisbane, Pert etc)
- Digital Receptionist (recorded announcement with ability to select a variety of preprogramed options) $20 per month per instance (includes professional recording of your text)
- 1300 Numbers for inbound calls to your number – POA depending on number type and options
NuSwitch Features/Functionality included:
- Soft Phone for Your Computer
- Soft Phone for Your Smartphone
- Web based configuration and control Portal
- Voicemail to Email
- Audio Conferencing (scheduled or Adhoc)
- Web Conferencing (scheduled or Adhoc)
- Whiteboard/Document Sharing
- Click to Call
- Click to Meet
- Ability to use IP Phones or Wireless/Wired USB Headset
- Optional Fax to Email (requires second number)
- Individual Instance Per Client
- Full Customisation Possible
- Optional Active/Passive Instances.
- No Limit on Extensions
- Full Company Phone book (Optional)
- Office 365 Integration (Optional)
- CRM Integration (Optional)
- Call Recording and Archiving
- Hot Desking (Optional)
- Advanced Call Queues (including Call Back)
- Custom Call Flow Design (Optional)
- Full User Admin Rights
Additional Terms and Conditions
- For no setup or implementation costs a 24 Month Contract applies
- Fair Use Policy applies to all Unlimited Plans
- Unlimited Calls exclude International Calls and Calls to Special Numbers (including 13 Numbers)
- NuSwitch end users require Internet Access, if you don’t have this it can be provided at an additional cost
- Support and all Work is performed during business hours Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) 9am to 5pm. If after hours work is required, this can be negotiated and will attract additional costs (quote will be provided)
Want information on our other Products and Services?
|Mobile Services for Medium Size Business
The PERFECT solution for Organisations who want a COST EFFECTIVE SELF SERVICE MOBILE SERVICE. SIM ONLY Plans Start From $9.99 with Data pooling & No Service Level Contracts. more details.....
|Complex Mobile Services for Large Business
The COMPLETE solution for Organisations who want a COST EFFECTIVE FULLY MANAGED MOBILE SERVICE. Plans Start From $25. more details.....
|EASY and COST EFFECTIVE QUALITY UP-CYCLED MOBILE DEVICES
Purchase outright or rent for as little as 1 month, at prices starting from $14 per month. more details....
|Quality Accessories for any Mobile Device
Protective cases, screen protectors, chargers, or anything else you need for a single device or a fleet of devices, we have it at great prices. more details.....
|Single or Multiple Telephone Connections for Business.
Plans with or without Included Calls, starting from $20 for a single line without calls or $44 for a single line with all calls within Australia included. more details....
|NuBPX is your advanced Business Telephone System in the Cloud
Replace all your old telephone systems and interconnect all your sites with free calls between sites and ability to transfer callers to the correct person no matter where they are. 25 extensions under a fully managed service for only $999 per month. more details....
|Business Grade Services (with QoS)
Business Grade (With Quality of Service Guarantee) Service over the NBN became available in late 2018, allowing business a cost effective alternative for applications (such as Voice and Video) that require predicable speed and delay characteristics. Subject to Service Qualification (SQ) where we identify the technology options available at a specific site, we can offer Business Grade NBN for as little as $500 per month. more details....
|Alternate Internet Options
Should NBN services not be available or suitable, we can customise a solution to suit your needs more details....